Cute and funny are my favorite

I'm a sucker for click bait just like the rest of you. Much as I try to avoid or ignore it, I'm constantly sucked in by stupid stuff on Facebook with "30 things not to say to your girlfriend" ... or whatever. And after the first page of four items, each moderately funny, you're treated to one item per page for another 26 pages. I usually bow out after that first page of four. But I do like me some funny.

Today I've got some videos to share with you -- things I've voiced in the past few days. One of them is a mix of clever and funny (my favorite) and another has the most adorable baby squirrel. Plus there's a whole whack of other things because not everything can be cute or funny.

Let's start with the most recent offering from Econ Cow, "More Ways to Break Tied Elections (Voting #6)." I've mentioned this series before, which I enjoy for a couple reasons: 1) Politics, yay! 2) It's put together in a very amusing manner.


Next up is the cute baby squirrel video from Did You Know. Just look at all the cute:


I'm not sure that the last picture really hit me like a bag of bricks ... but that's how marketing is done these days. I just read words out loud. Did You Know features three new videos each and every day -- all voiced by yours truly.

Defense Updates also has a couple new videos up, including this one about the tense peace between Russia and China:


Of course, much of what I do never lands in a place when I see it. But it's out there. Somewhere. If you run across something that I voiced in a weird place, do me a favor and tell me about it.

Eight minutes until Monday and I'm about to settle in for a long night of reading words out loud. But thought I'd share a few recent ones with you -- it seems like it's been a while since I've done that.