Spring fever ...

Blogging was on my list of things to do for the day. I don't want you all to think that I've disappeared or stopped blogging ... but I've noticed that some people have ... if you're reading this, you know who you are ... RJ ...

Despite my lack of blogging, people keep checking it out. That's good, I think.

The reason I've been writing so infrequently lately, by the way, is that these side projects are consuming all my free time. And I have less free time, too, cause I've been picking up shifts at my part time job so that I might be less poor some day.

I Gazelled two miles this morning in 21 minutes. that's almost six miles per hour. Might not seem like a big deal, but it's a pretty good pace. I wanted to get another mile or two in this afternoon, but instead Jackie and I went for a walk out in Amherst on the bike path that runs along Tonawanda Creek Road. It was so nice out.

Apparently, though, we burned too many calories, cause we both had a craving for ice cream ... so we went to MarLyn's Eatery on Saunders Settlement. 99 cent cones, baby!

And to make matters worse (or better?) we're having burgers for dinner. Maybe I should Gazelle some more, huh?

Watched the end of the Sabres game. They rock. We took the lead wth 4.6 seconds left in the game. Man, that's demoralizing for Philly. Good for them.

I see Phyllis Greene is back in the news again for her absence. Been there done that. I wrote that story four years ago. And the people keep electing her. They get the representation they deserve.

I know I had more I wanted to mention, but my mind is blank. Oh well. I'll think of it later ... when I'm no where near a computer.

So ... have fun. Talk to you later.