Measuring in inches ... not miles ...

I guess I feel better. Not good. Oh, God, surely not good. But better.

Today is the last show of the year for me. Mayor Mike Tucker. Some interesting stuff going on at 1 Locks Plaza. Like the Youth Department deal ... and the Flight of Five appointments.

And then after today, I don't have a live show until Tuesday. By that point, maybe I'll feel better enough to do a REAL show. That'd be nice.

I went to bed (on the couch still) last night after the Sabres game (so, about 10:30). I didn't wake up until 4:30. That's the most consecutive sleep I've gotten since I got this damn disease.

That said, I still feel like shit.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. We're going bowling out at STL. I've never gone out for New Years Eve before. Well, not since I've been married, at least. One year when I was in High School I took my girlfriend to Tux & Pux. That was pretty cool.

Well, I'm off to prepare for my show. Thanks for reading.

Thanks to RattyJenn for the music I'm listening to. Interesting stuff.