Minor changes ...

The ever-evolving website that is scottleffler.com got some minor revisions this evening.

You may note that the banner at the top of the page is gone. It had shrunk in the last revision, when I pretty much got rid of frames. I decided that "pretty much" wasn't good enough and deleted the banner frame altogether, giving a cleaner look and preventing some of the link issues that had been occurring, particularly with the twitter feed at right.

I updated the contact page, making it fit in better with the rest of the site and adding social networks to it, including twitter, facebook, foursquare, untappd and getglue. If you're unfamiliar with GetGlue, I must recommend it. It's like FourSquare for TV, movies and music. Untappd, meanwhile is basically FourSquare for beer.

The forum went away ... for now. Until I can figure out a better way to integrate it. Also missing, the links page. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that. Time will tell.