Don't forget ...

You can read my column every Tuesday in the Tonawanda News ... and usually the Niagara Gazette. Here's tomorrow's column as a Wordle.

Wordle: You win some. You lose some.

By the way, I got hate mail last week. It's been far too long since I've had some good hate mail. This wasn't over the top or anything, but at least I know someone's reading it.

I am a 62 year old woman and this is the first time I have ever responded to a guest view in the Gazette.

Your article, The Victory of "stupidfreude", however, was so silly and biased that I just had to comment on it.

The ONLY legitimate sentence in your article was this one:

"with all that's going on in the world, a trip to Copenhagen to make a plea for the Olympics should have been very low on the list of the president's priorities".

The rest of the article was so off the mark that you should be embarrassed. The last line was especially goofy:

"Or maybe they just hate America".
Um, yeah, the last line was supposed to be goofy. But I digress.