What's up? (update for the week)


News, notes and necessities

items of interest the week of Feb. 9, 2009

an occasional update from me, Scott Leffler



News:

Monday: Normally Monday's are the day for Matt Pearl on WECK and Bob Confer on WLVL. But I'm a bit under the weather as I type this, so Christina Apt (host of BuffaloStyle) and Loraine O'Donnell (WECK morning show host) will be filling in for me on WECK. Meanwhile, over on WLVL, the role of Scott Leffler will be played by Neil Boortz.

Tuesday: Assuming I'm back from illness, I'll talk with someone from WNYMedia.net at 10:15 a.m. on WECK. And we'll have a free-fer-all on WLVL.

Wednesday: The montly visit from the Niagara County Historical Society on Dialog.

Friday: Music Friday on WECK.


Notes: There's no Scholastic Bowl this week on WLVL

I uploaded several old photos to my facebook page. Want to see 'em? We have to be facebook friends first. :)


Necessities: If you missed the commercials during last night's game ... or just want to watch them again, they're all available at Hulu.com ...


I sent this to you because I thought you might appreciate it. If I was wrong, please just respond and ask to be taken off the mailing list. I'll take care of it. If this was forwarded to you and you'd like to receive future updates, please email scott@scottleffler.com and ask to be added to the list. I'll make that happen.