Weekly update ...


News, notes and necessities

items of interest the week of Jan. 26, 2009

an occasional update from me, Scott Leffler



News:

Monday: Today is the first day on the two-hour Reason. That's right. Reason on Hometown 1230 WECK will begin at 9 a.m. from now on ... still going 'til 11. And since it's Monday, that means Matt Pearl on WECK and Bob Confer on WLVL.

Tuesday: I'll talk with John Hoeful about our economic situation at 10 a.m. and Marc Odien from WNYMedia.net at 10:30 a.m. on WECK.

Thursday: I'll talk with Paul Lombardo at 9:40 a.m. about his new book, Three Generations, No Imbeciles: Eugenics, the Supreme Court, and Buck v. Bell.

Friday: Music Friday on WECK.


Notes: I would hope you would check the blog out regularly, but if you don't be sure to check out this post about the US bombing Pakistan. I'm sure to refer to it more than once. Also on the blog, if you missed my photos from the inauaguration, here they are.


Necessities: ATunes. (HT Frank).


I sent this to you because I thought you might appreciate it. If I was wrong, please just respond and ask to be taken off the mailing list. I'll take care of it. If this was forwarded to you and you'd like to receive future updates, please email scott@scottleffler.com and ask to be added to the list. I'll make that happen.