Jim Kelly: Let's build in the Falls

Hall of Fame quarterback and future owner of the Buffalo Bills, Jim Kelly, apparently floated an idea in Toronto last week that hasn't gotten much press here, from what I've seen.

Fortunately, Colleen Kulikowski's real estate blog turned me on to a story in the Rochester D&C last week.
"Maybe a new stadium is in the future, in Niagara Falls, so it's less a drive for the people from up here," Kelly said.
The Bills, of course, have committed to playing games in Toronto with a plan to market the team up there. Some think the plan is to eventually move the team there.

Bills fans don't need reminding, I'm sure, but Ralph Wilson turn 90 in less then two months. Right now there are no "Post Ralph Wilson" plans, but Kelly has stated he'd like to be considered as a potential new owner.
"I don't have mixed emotions; my loyalty is with the Bills in western New York," he said. "I think it's important, though, to establish relationships with some major people up here, because who knows what the future holds. I've had discussions with Mr. (Ralph) Wilson (team owner), and he knows my agenda. He talks about people up here with money, but I tell him I know 15 or 20 people (in the Buffalo market) with money, too."
I have no idea where they'd put a stadium in the Cataract City, given that it's basically one big brownfield ... but I welcome the concept.