Random data ...

I've had a lot of feedback from the Bobby Anderson interview today, specifically people wanting more information on when and where he will open his restaurant. Unfortunately, I don't have those details to give you ... but as soon as I have them, I'll put them here on the blog. The podcast is up, though.

I deleted a couple menu options from the website. I took off "MySpace" and "Twitter," and instead put them as links on the links page ... along with Facebook and LinkedIn. This should make the menu fit better in some browers. I made the podcast link go right to the main podcast page instead of giving you a second menu. It contains almost all the stuff I've ever done except for Dialog shows from April 2007 through June 2008 ... and Reason shows before mid-June. That said, I'm slowly but surely filling that gap in. In the meantime, the Dialog podcasts for that period can be found here (there's also a link on the left hand column of the podcast page entitled "missing epidoses" ... and the Reason podcasts will just have to wait.

We got a 10th member to the forum today ... and as I said I would, I added another game to the arcade to celebrate that fact. I'll add another game at 20 members ... another at 30, etc. All the way up to 150 members ... at which point I'll be out of games to add. The new game is Burger Time, which rocks.