From the email; Batman to play at the Palace

Yesterday on Dialog I had mentioned that I want to see the new Batman movie; The Dark Knight. A caller mentioned that the Palace Theatre here in Lockport plays movies, but I said they don't often have first run movies like The Dark Knight, prompting the following email from Ellen Schratz, executive director of the Palace.
Dear Scott,
Hi,
I heard you were sad that you couldn't see the movie Batman in Lockport.
Well it is your lucky day. (The Dark Knight) will be at the Palace Theatre
Saturday, August 23 @ 9:30Pm, Sunday August 24 @ 7PM, Tuesday, August 26
@ 7:30PM , Wednesday, August 27 @ 1PM & 7:30PM, August 28 @ 7:30PM
You can visit our website www.lockportpalacetheatre.com for more movie
listings. All of our tickets are only $5.
Thanks
Ellen Schratz

Historic Palace Theatre
www.LockportPalaceTheatre.com
716-438-1130
I guess I didn't make my point as clearly as I meant to. I meant I wanted to see it IMMEDIATELY. However, my wife and I do often take the kids to movies at the Palace. The $5 price tag is nice ... and it's very roomy in there.

As an FYI, they'll also be playing the new Indiana Jones movie soon, Wall-E (I recommend it), Kung Fu Panda, Mama Mia, Space Chimps and Sex and the City.

The Palace is an asset to Lockport, but I'd still like a movie-plex with 8 movies playing simultaneously.