Reason show notes 061808

We started the show today with a discussion with Rus Thompson on the No GI Tolls initiative. Rus and I also talked about the price of gas and who's fault it is. He says it the Dems' fault. There's less than 24 hours to vote in the poll on that topic at scottleffler.com. I also mentioned a plan by the governor to outlaw smoking on all college campuses across the state. Not just the dorms, but the outdoor public areas as well. I think it's a joke that it would be illegal for adults to do something legal (smoke). Maybe someone can explain this better. Frank and I talked about the new version of Firefox, which is great ... usually. And we somehow talked about beer. I say Guiness sucks. Others disagree. But one beer thing that does intrique me is the new Beer Tender by Heineken. (at left)