Guest photo album coming along ...

I had wanted to have this done yesterday, but life got in the way. I'm still not quite finished with it, but it's close ... so I thought I'd post it here.

Guest photos
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by Scott Leffler

Just click the thumbnail. It will take you to the guest photo album. In case you heard someone in studio and thought "what does that person look like?" Now you might be able to find out.

The plan is to eventually retool all the photos on the website, put them in WebShots, label and organize them ... AND to keep up on taking photos as well.

Speaking of guests, next week is coming along nicely. I added Assemblyman Mike Cole for Tuesday, and NYS Libertarian Chair Eric Sundwall for Thursday (both on Reason). Also recently added, NT Mayor Larry Soos on Wednesday for Dialog.