Early morning show notes ...

This morning on Reason, I'm going to talk about something that has come to annoy me on a daily basis. And I'm going to ask for YOUR help on how to solve it. Meanwhile, on Dialog, we'll start the day with Bob Confer and Albany Update ... and then stick with Albany, talking with recently announced NY Senate Candidate Don Hobel, who will be looking to unseat the very powerful George Maziarz.

We're actually quite light on guests for the week - as of now, so my plan is to scour the news between now and whatever day that particular show airs ... and THAT will be the topic.
Looking forward, though, don't forget Sheriff Joe Arapio on June 10th at 10 a.m. on Reason.

Don't forget that Tuesday is column day. It will be online at www.scottleffler.com ... and www.wnymedia.net ...

Last week was the first time North Tonawanda Mayor Larry Soos has been in studio for one of my talk shows. He joined me Tuesday on WLVL's Dialog to discuss NT's concert series ... and other city business. Larry said he'd be glad to come on again soon. Hopefully we'll see him later this month.

Hopefully, WLVL listeners will also hear Lockport Town Supervisor Marc Smith again later this month. He was also a guest on Dialog last week, discussing Transit North - the town's plan to lure business to Lockport.

On Friday, Paul Fallon - publisher of the Beast - mentioned the vitriol they recieved over a recent article. I checked it out over the weekend ... and it was downright entertaining. Of course, I don't agree with the point of view of the article ... but I don't think they do either. Click here to read the original piece (not kid friendly) and here for a blog listing several reactions (also not kid friendly).

As a reminder, I've included my IM screen names again so you can add me to your contact lists ...

While we try to record everything and get the podcasts up ASAP, it's not always possible. And we missed a recording last week on Reason due to some technical issues. So if you notice a gap ... that's the reason.

I did a lot of web site updates over the weekend. And more will be added soon. www.scottleffler.com is fresher than ever and I'd like to keep it that way. If you have any advice or ideas, let me know.

By the way, if you have a blog of your own, let me know. I'll post a link to it from www.scottleffler.com.

Finally, this blog post is essentially the same as the newsletter I emailed this morning to those who have asked to be subscribed to it. If you don't think this is so obtrusive that you might like a weekly update in your inbox, just shoot me out an email (scott@scottleffler.com) and ask me to add you to the list ...