New column ... and a couple of quick notes ...

I posted a new column this morning at scottleffler.com ... the direct link is here.

I've been transferring over all of my old columns to blogger so they're all together in an RSS feed for ease of use. Anyway, I've been reading them as I go ... Some are incredibly dated. Others are still VERY relevant.

I added a guest for Friday for Reason. Paul Fallon, publisher of "The Beast" will be in studio at WECK taking phone calls.

I'm working on a potential guest for the first bit of todays show. If it works out, you definately want to listen to Reason this morning at 10 a.m. on AM 1230 WECK.

Town of Lockport Supervisor Marc Smith will be on Dialog today at 11 a.m. on AM 1340 WLVL.
Don't forget to email me (scott@scottleffler.com) if you'd like to be added to my weekly update.