Morning thoughts ...

Just a few things today:

John Harrison, the ice cream taste tester for Edy's will be in studio at WECK on Thursday, May 22nd from 10 a.m. 'til 10:30. He'll bring plenty of ice cream, so here's an open invitation. Come on out and enjoy free ice cream at WECK and check out the new studio. The address is 2900 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, 14225.

Yesterday I had three guests between the two shows ... and may not have done a good enough job introducing them. At 10 on WECK, I spoke with Marc Odien from WNYMedia.net. Marc is a former employee of Channel 2 and we talked about how the media handled the standoff on the 190 the day before. At 10:30, I talked with Mike DeGeorge, spokesperson for the Buffalo Police Department. Then over at WLVL, I talked with Lee Bordeleau about his lawsuit against New York State. Lee is looking for co-plaintiff's in his fight against the state giving away our money to private industries. A $100 donation will make YOU a plaintiff. Send checks payable to Lee Bordeleau, 271 East Avenue, Lockport, NY 14094.

When I talked with Marc Odien, he told me about a neat little website called "Twitter." It's an easy way to keep track of friends and allows them to keep track of you. Ever the whore, I signed myself up. Want to keep track of me? Click here.

And I'm enjoying using the IM's during the show. Because the blog post listing my handles has scrolled down the page, I'm adding them to this blog.

AIM: wsleffler
MSN: wsl_capitalidea (at) msn.com
Yahoo!: leffler27
GTalk: scott.leffler (at) gmail.com
ICQ: 20531824
So join in the shows without calling in ...

And don't forget to listen to my new feature, 2 Minutes of Reason, broadcast live every morning on WECK and podcast at scottleffler.com. This morning's episode talks about Gordon Ramsay's plan to outlaw selling vegetables out of season. You can only imagine my take.