Morning thoughts ...

First of all, I got my Sirius satellite radio last night. Hooked up quick. Great to listen to. I'm psyched. But home kits are like impossible to find, so I just want to go for a drive to like Springville and back so I can listen. Anyone else out there have one? What do you like to listen to? The selection is phenomenal.

John Raymond yelled at me this morning for getting a satellite radio - says I'm putting myself out of businss. But it's not like I'm listening to my Sirius when I WOULD be listening to WLVL. Frankly, there's not much on local radio that I can listen to after 3 p.m. I can't stand Hannity and sometimes Sandy just talks about things I don't care about.

Anyway ... today's show we'll have open Dialog about whatever ... but I have one question, given to me by my friend Bob Confer, Have you thought about leaving New York?

That's it for now. More later.