I'm not superstitious ... but ...

So last week, I got a new Sabres hat.

My friend Ted bought an 18 pack of Blue, which comes with one of three free Sabres hats, the new logo, the B Sword logo, and the old school crossed swords logo.

I have a few hats with the new logo. And a couple with the goat head logo. But I didn't have any old school hats.

He was kind enough to give it to me.

That was Wednesday ... and I wore it home. And the Sabres lost that night.

Thursday, I wore it again. And the Sabres lost that night.

On Saturday, I wore one of my hats with the "Buffa-Slug" logo. We won.

And then on Monday, I wore the old-school hat again. Ugly loss to Boston.

Today I'm wearing one of my hats with the NEW logo.

Like I said, I'm not superstitious, but I'm not taking a chance either.

Go Sabres!