I hate people ...

Okay, so maybe that's not wholly accurate. I don't hate "people." I only hate some people. The stupid ones. Unfortunately, it seems as though they outnumber the rest of us.
A short while ago, the kids and I jumped into the car to go to the grocery store. I shop at Aldi for most of the stuff we use. So typically, when I say "the grocery store," that's what I mean - Aldi. Anyway, if you frequent Aldi, you're probably familiar with the concrete pad in front of the store, clearly marked "No Parking." If not, you'll have to take my word for it.
We pull into Aldi and are walking into the store, when I point to the ground and ask my six year old (she'll be seven tomorrow), "Honey, what does that say?" She says, "No parking." She's six. She can read it. But the idiot who parked there obviously couldn't. I told her she was apparently smarter than whoever drove that car. She laughed. I wasn't kidding.
Once in the store, every child - aside from my own apparently had ADHD. I'm a proud dad. I think my kids are the best. But I'm not just pulling this one out rectally. Other people's children are crazy. Don't people parent?
I looked into getting a gun permit the other day. Called the gun permit office (yes, there is such a thing). Found out it cost $200 and you had to take a course if you want to have a hand gun. But any idiot can have kids. And most of them do.
Alright, maybe I do hate people. You got me.
Have a great evening.