Random stuff ...

This morning's program with Greg Lewis went well, as usual. I always find Greg refreshing. It amazes me that "they" haven't gotten to him yet.

One bit of information I found interesting, Bill Ross is now the county's liason to the relicensing deal. So three different people in three years just so Lee Simonson could get his nose in there. Someone might want to check out what Simonson is up to now. Makes ya wonder.

I ran across a very funny column on wired.com dealing with Google's records and what happens if the government gets them. This is laugh out loud stuff. Wish I had written it.

I got an email from a listener with a link about the bad effects of plastic bags on the environment. Interesting stuff. click here for story.

Listening to Ed Schultz earlier, he was talking with John Kerry about the Duke Cunningham Act which would strip the federal pension from any member of congress convicted of official misconduct. I think it's a great idea, personally. Someone found guilty of stealing from the government should not get a pension from the government. Steal from your boss and see if they give you a bonus.

I had a great interview today with Gary Grossman, author of Executive Treason. The book has a really good premise, which is why I interviewed him, despite the fact that he's a fiction writer (the interview gets into it). Anyway, the interview is actually airing Monday, but I thought I'd put it here now and if you're bored over the weekend, you can take a listen ... or whatever.

Winterfest is coming up. I'm looking forward to it. I took Sunday off of my other job so I could be around for the events. I'm glad it didn't die.

The kids are excited cause there's snow on the ground and they can go sledding. We go to Roy B. Kelley. Is there a better spot? I don't want to go to the country club. F them. Growing up, I used to sled down Resevoir Hill in the Town of Niagara. That rocked. Now it scares the shit out of me. I can't believe my parents let me do that. In the summer, we'd fish in the resevoir and just hang out and smoke. Cigarettes, too.

That's it for now. More later.