Absolved ...

Well, I did it. I got so frustrated that I deleted my own damn account on my forum. I couldn't take all the personal messages from people asking me to edit posts and delete accounts and whathaveyou.

Next step - erase the whole damn forum without notice.

Yup - I'm a quitter. Quit the Democratic Party. Quit my own friggin' website. Quit.Err.

And yet, I was hoping that deleting said account would make me feel better. I don't. I'm still all sorts of tense. (past. present. present-perfect).

I need to rock the fuck out. Some beer. Loud music. Loose women. Or at least my wife in a "really" good mood.  :)

The smiley's on this damn thing don't always work. What's up with that?

Just thought I'd let ya'll know cause I posted no notice on the forum itself. I like you people better anyway. :)

Have a wonderful morning and a joyous new year.