Show notes (Thanksgiving with NCHS)

Ann Marie seemed nice. It's always tough when John isn't around cause he can talk FOREVER and I don't have to worry about filling the gaps when he's here. I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get a reaction to the "pie" question. I think that makes for a good poll question. Look for it to appear in the next couple days. I was being honest about the Thanksgiving Dinner thing. We really are having turkey ... and that is kind of a big deal. I was also being honest about re-running the "I Hate Thanksgiving" show for Turkey Day. I'll also be running a "Worst of Leffler" (Volume 7) the day after Thanksgiving so I can get good deals and maybe see a movie. I think "Yours, Mine and Ours" looks good. Oh, and we're going to the new Harry Potter movie this weekend, most likely. More later.