MSNBC
George W. Bush: The Second Inaugural Front Page. So, it's official. We're into the second term of W. But the good news is it will be his last four years in office unless he shreds the constitution and declares himself king and monarch - which I wouldn't put past him, by the way. I'm sure you noticed at the top right of ScottLeffler.com, I've begun counting down until SOMEONE ELSE is president. But here's my question ... Since he was president for the last four years, if something goes wrong now, is it his fault? Cause these last four years, everything that went wrong was blamed on Clinton since he "layed the groundwork" or whatever. But now W has noone to blame but W, right? Something tells me they'll find a way to blame John Kerry or Hillary or Barbara Boxer or whoever they think the Dems might run in '08. Keep tuned. It'll be fun.