ABC News
Pentagon Tries to Explain Secret Group. First, of course, they said there was no secret group. I laughed out loud when I saw they were confirming it's existence since yesterday afternoon, I heard Sean Hannity say on his show, "The Pentagon says it doesn't exist, so it obviously doesn't exist," or something stupid like that. Since when is it appropriate to trust the government? No matter what party's in the White House. Personally, I don't have a problem with the creation of a secret military group designed to skirt the regulations of the CIA. What I'm upset about is that they lied about it. (please note irony). Of course I'm peaved that the military has complete disregard for "the rules." But obviously, since they're Republican ... and since "this is a time of war," it's okay to mislead the American people. What a crock.