scottleffler.com
You may notice a few changes to the web site. I'm trying to update/freshen it, while giving it a more universal look. There were two primary blues on the web pages and that's always driven me nuts. Most of the blues should now be the same color - with the exception of a page or two here or there. The poll is now linked straight from the front page, making it easier to access. And the Dialog page is a little cleaner looking, in my honest opinion. Over the next few days and weeks, I hope to make additional changes, including some all-new links that you should find of interest, and an update to the picture page to incorporate the newer pictures which are currently found on the blog ... plus some other pictures that I've said were coming ... and now they really are. As always, please feel free to let me know what you think. Thanks and happy browsing.